Kindly note that users with older version of sensor will encounter compatibility issue with Android devices with OS version of 7, 8, 9 and 10. This will cause instability in connection and problem on making any changes to the sensor (Disable, Enable, Install, Sync).
We would strongly suggest to upgrade the sensors' firmware. To upgrade the sensors' firmware, you will need to have access to iOS devices such as iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Otherwise, you may return the units to us for us to help you with the upgrade procedures (at your own costs).
The upgrade instructions begins here:
On the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, please download the FOBO BIKE 2 App available free on the Apple Appstore.
Follow the steps below:
- Ensure Bluetooth and Location Services are turned on. Please set the location service to “Always Allow” for FOBO BIKE 2 App. Accept all permissions needed in the App.
- Please ensure there is no other Bluetooth devices connected on the smartphone.
- Also, make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Log in using the same account. The profile of your bike should be transferred automatically.
- Install/enable the sensors, if the sensors are not installed/disabled. To install, tap and hold sensor box until a menu appears.
- Select “Install” to install the sensor.
- After both sensors installed, tap and hold corresponding sensor box and select “Firmware Upgrade”.
- Do not close the App while upgrading the firmware and follow the in-App instructions carefully.
- After the firmware has been successfully upgraded, you can log in using the same account on Android devices again to use the sensors.
Note: Replace battery of the sensor before performing the above.