Scott Brown 1176 days ago 
FOBO Bike 2 and Previous FOBO Bike

I have a set of the original FOBO Bike sensors that are still working just find. I recently order a set of FOBO Bike 2 sensors to install on my trailer that I pull with my bike. Is there a way to use my old sensors with the new FOBO Bike 2 App. I have the old app 2.21.5.2 version.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.12.0
手机操作系统 iOS 14.3
设备 Iphone XS
方法

Hi Scott, yes! Your FOBO Bike profile will be migrated to FOBO Bike 2 when you use the same email to login. Otherwise, please release your first generation FOBO Bike from FOBO Bike app and install into the FOBO Bike 2 app. Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Scott Brown  1152 days ago

How do you release the old fobo monitors

Here is the error message i am getting. I have disabled the monitors but i can locate anything that states they need to-be released.

Okay finally found the release section but now since I deactivated my account and reactivate it I get the below message

Robert Anthony  980 days ago

I have the exact same issue: I removed my old App and cannot release the sensors. Now I have two sensors that will not connect to the new App. because they are assigned to "another user" me! Please delete ALL my information from YOUR system and de-assign the sensors so I can install them in the new App.

Larry Dickens  805 days ago

I found a simple solution, tell everyone you know NOT to buy FOBO equipment. THERE IS NO SUPPORT.