Dan Remick 201 days ago 
T Valves

I just received my FOBO 2 Bike sensors and so far I'm quite happy with them. One thing I find very irritating & time consuming is having to remove & replace the sensor lock nut as well to adjust the tire pressures. I'm planning on buying the FOBO T valves and swapping my stock valve stems for them the next time I put on new tires. I watched a great review on the FOBO Bike 2 kit and the guy had also purchased the T valves at the same time as ordering his Bike 2 kit. The T valves he was sent are black (Which is ideally what I'd like) and all I can find on your site is chrome valves, do they not come in black anymore?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 10
设备 Samsung Galaxy S9
方法

Dear Dan, Thank you for reaching out to FOBO. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Regrettably, the black T-Valve is currently out of stock, and only the chrome color variant is available. For purchasing the chrome FOBO Bike 2 T-Valves, please visit the following link on our FOBO web store: https://my-fobo.com/accessories Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Amir Bayati  FOBO Admin 201 days ago

Dear Dan, Thank you for reaching out to FOBO. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Regrettably, the black T-Valve is currently out of stock, and only the chrome color variant is available. For purchasing the chrome FOBO Bike 2 T-Valves, please visit the following link on our FOBO web store: https://my-fobo.com/accessories Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Dan Remick  200 days ago

Thank you very much for responding! I'm in no hurry to buy the T valves because I won't be able to install them until I require new tires on my Harley Davidson. Will you be producing and selling more of the Black T valves in the future and if yes do you have any idea when that might be? Cheers Dan