benshields101@gmail.com 220 days ago 
Unable to open up monitors to change batteries

I have been using these fobo bike 2 sensors for the last couple of years and they have been working great. I hav received a notification to change my batteries before updating the firmware because they are low. I was easily able to remove the sensors from the bike however I am unable to open up either of them in order to change the batteries. I obviously want to be careful not to damage them in any way but I am not sure how they can be opened. I have had a search on the internet and there appears to be multiple people with the same issue so I am hoping that you are able to offer some sort of solution as to opening them easily without damaging them in any way. Cheers, Ben

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 Pixel Pro 6
方法

Dear John, Thank you for reaching out to FOBO. We recommend using hot water to loosen the sensor’s cap. You can achieve this by placing the tight sensor’s cap under running hot water or by soaking the sensor's cap in hot water in a bowl. After a brief period, the sensor’s cap should expand, allowing for easier removal. Please take care to avoid scalding your hands during this process. For guidance on replacing the battery, you can refer to our instructional video: [How to replace battery video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjshOt_ZW-Q]. If you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T +605 320 6886 F +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

benshields101@gmail.com  219 days ago

This is already resolved. A wrench on the bottom to lock it in plac and the elastic bands to give it traction on the top did the trick. Batteries have been replaced and it is working great again. Cheers.

Amir Bayati  FOBO Admin 219 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for the updates, and we are pleased to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you encounter any further issues or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Wishing you safety and enjoyment in using FOBO. Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my