Bluedude 63 days ago 
Fobo app states product registered to different user

I purchased Fobo product new. When I attempted to connect with app on the iPhone, error message states product registered to different user.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 12.0
设备 9707346628
方法

Dear Bluedude Thank you for getting in touch with FOBO, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. In order for us to thoroughly investigate the issue and improve your user experience, we kindly ask for the following details and share with us with writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com " : 1. The email address associated with your current login for the FOBO Bike 2 App. This can be located at the top of the user's profile page in the app. 2. Please provide a screenshot or photo of the tire sensor page/status within the FOBO Bike2 App for our reference. 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message you received during the process of reinstalling/pairing sensors, including the associated ID. (Please ensure that the sensor batteries are new with a voltage of 3v and above). 4. Share a copy of the invoice from your purchase with us for our records and verification purposes. Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly assist us in effectively investigating and addressing the issue at hand. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We are dedicated to enhancing your user experience and resolving any concerns you may have. Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T +605 320 6886 F +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 62 days ago

Dear Bluedude Thank you for getting in touch with FOBO, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. In order for us to thoroughly investigate the issue and improve your user experience, we kindly ask for the following details and share with us with writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com " : 1. The email address associated with your current login for the FOBO Bike 2 App. This can be located at the top of the user's profile page in the app. 2. Please provide a screenshot or photo of the tire sensor page/status within the FOBO Bike2 App for our reference. 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message you received during the process of reinstalling/pairing sensors, including the associated ID. (Please ensure that the sensor batteries are new with a voltage of 3v and above). 4. Share a copy of the invoice from your purchase with us for our records and verification purposes. Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly assist us in effectively investigating and addressing the issue at hand. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We are dedicated to enhancing your user experience and resolving any concerns you may have. Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T +605 320 6886 F +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my