Maurice 180 days ago 
Faulty sensor

Hi I have the fobo2 for a car and one of the sensors isn’t working it’s only around a month old. How do I organise a warranty replacement. I tried to take it off and release it and add it but it’s not detected. Also how do i order a sensor for my spare tyre which one do i buy?

附加信息
应用程式版本 Latest
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 Iphone 14 pro max
方法

Dear Valued Customer, We hope this message finds you well. We encourage you to reach out to our dedicated Customer Service Team. Our experts are here to help you with any inquiries you might have, ensuring that you receive the support you need. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team via Email: "cx@my-fobo.com" Our team is available to assist you. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are committed to providing you with excellent service. Thank you for choosing FOBO. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you. Best regards, FOBO Support Team

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 180 days ago

Dear Valued Customer, We hope this message finds you well. We encourage you to reach out to our dedicated Customer Service Team. Our experts are here to help you with any inquiries you might have, ensuring that you receive the support you need. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team via Email: "cx@my-fobo.com" Our team is available to assist you. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are committed to providing you with excellent service. Thank you for choosing FOBO. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you. Best regards, FOBO Support Team