199 days ago 
Alerts in Apple Car Play

I am using Fobo Bike 2 on my Honda CRF 1100 L Africa Twin with an Apple Car Play display. Today I had an alert, which was transmitted to the headset as a warning tone, and which appeared on my iPhone as a message. However, I did not see any message or alert in the Apple Car Play display. In order to see what‘s going on, I had to open the Fobo app and open the profile of my bike. How do I set up the app, so that it presents an alert in the Apple Car Play display? I cannot see my iPhone, because it is in my jacket when I ride my bike.

附加信息
应用程式版本 2.3.2
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 iPhone 8
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO Unfortunately currently you are not able to set up notification in Car Play for FOBO Bike 2 App because Car Play entitlement (or Certificate) from Apple does not allow notification for FOBO Bike 2 App. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" , Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 199 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO Unfortunately currently you are not able to set up notification in Car Play for FOBO Bike 2 App because Car Play entitlement (or Certificate) from Apple does not allow notification for FOBO Bike 2 App. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" , Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my