Scott Healey 259 days ago 
Sensor placement, Horizontal vs Vertical

I have a new 2022 Kawasaki 1700 Voyager that has a 90 deg metal air valve on the rear rim and a vertical valve on the front rim. My question, does it make a difference if the sensor is screwed on horizontal on the rear 90 degree stem and vertical on the front stem.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 Iphone 13th
方法

Dear Scott Thanks for writing us here, Doesn't matter your FOBO Bike 2 sensors installed horizontally or vertically on tire valves , Only Please ensure sensor clearance with vehicle parts is 10 mm (rubber valve) and 5 mm (metal valve) for installation (For metal valves only, the most definitive test is to push the motorcycle which has been installed with the sensors for a short distance forward or backward to ensure that the closest part such as the brake caliper does not knock or touch the mounted sensors.) We are aware that some of the bikes will face clearance issues with brake calipers when trying to fit the FOBO Bike 2 sensors. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" for further assistance. Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 259 days ago

Dear Scott Thanks for writing us here, Doesn't matter your FOBO Bike 2 sensors installed horizontally or vertically on tire valves , Only Please ensure sensor clearance with vehicle parts is 10 mm (rubber valve) and 5 mm (metal valve) for installation (For metal valves only, the most definitive test is to push the motorcycle which has been installed with the sensors for a short distance forward or backward to ensure that the closest part such as the brake caliper does not knock or touch the mounted sensors.) We are aware that some of the bikes will face clearance issues with brake calipers when trying to fit the FOBO Bike 2 sensors. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" for further assistance. Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my