Edwin Hughston 435 days ago 
Trouble installing the lock nut

I have installed a lot of valve stem caps in my time. When it came time to install the lock nuts, before I installed the sensor, I spent 45 minutes trying to get it threaded onto the valve stem. I got one installed and gave up on the other one. Is there a secret to getting them threaded onto the valve stem? I tried a little oil to lubricate the threads but that didn't help.

附加信息
应用程式版本 UNK
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 Samsung Note 20
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 435 days ago

Dear Edwin Hughston Thank you for contacting FOBO, Please ensure your Tire's valves are good and not damaged sensors and lock nuts , We recommended you to use FOBO metal stem valves which included in packaging and following user manual FOBO Bike 2 ( https://my-fobo.com/manual/FOBO_BIKE_2_user_manual1626920692.pdf ) section 4.2 page 9 to install lock nuts, Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance to right an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Keith Calkins  9 days ago

I gave up too. I measured the thread pitch of the lock nuts and found out that they are the wrong threads for a standard tire valve steam. I'm not sure why FOBO made these with a different thread than the actual pressure sensor caps.