Michael 1081 days ago 
Extremely high reading

I added the sensors to my bike. All was working well except my pressures were a bit on the low end of my settings. I removed the rear sensor to add air, reinstalled the sensor and it is now reading 296psi. I checked it with a gauge and it is 42psi. What is the remedy for this?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 14.4
设备 Iphone 11 Pro Max
amir.salutica  1081 days ago

Dear Michael Cox Thank you for contacting FOBO and sending a log-file. We are sorry for the inconvenience for abnormal pressure. Kindly help us to check below troubleshooting steps one by one : 1. Logout and uninstall FOBO Bike 2 App from your iPhone. 2. Reinstall FOBO Bike2 App from App Store and Login again with your email ”imkaysman@yahoo.com” 3. Accept and allow all App permissions , specially bluetooth and Allow as always for location service. 4. Take out the sensor battery wait for 15 seconds and place it back. 5. Please ensure there is a hissing sound while screwing sensor onto the valve. 6.Try rear sensor on front tire position, this is to ensure that this issue is not related to tire valve, please noted you will only physically swap the sensor with front tire but on the App it will show the same tire position 7.It is recommended to apply some soap water or foam (on the tire valve installed with FOBO Bike 2 sensor) after installing a sensor in order to check for any leakage. Please let us know how it goes, if still you have abnormal pressure for sensor, send us the invoice copy of your purchase with serial number of the product. You can find the serial number on the side of the packaging box. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team