Coop19742 1085 days ago 
What is the difference between Fobo Bike and FOBO Bike 2 monitors

I am using the original Fobo Bike TPMS on tires but when I upgraded phone only the Fobo 2 app was available. It seems to work fine with the original monitors but I want to be sure the combination is okay to use as well as understand what improvements were made with the Fobo bike 2 monitors.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1..13.0
手机操作系统 Android 10
设备 Galaxy A20 (SM-S205DL)
amir.salutica  1084 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam , Thank you for contacting FOBO, FOBO Bike sensors are compatible with FOBO Bike 2 App and we would strongly suggest our existing FOBO BIKE App user to migrate to the new App, FOBO BIKE 2 App for better user experience. It is available for both Android and iOS platforms. Please refer to below for more info about FOBO Bike 2. https://my-fobo.com/product-family/FOBO_Bike_2

ipadus@mysecretroom.com  820 days ago

I have tried to do this. but the fobo bike 2 tells me the sensors are not compatible. so how do i fix this? I have already deregistered the 2 sensors from the previous app, and when i try to pair them up to the new app. i get the not compatible message. what gives? FB1581. I dont understand how i can be forced to upgrade the software to invalidate my hardware? is there a free upgrade option or somthing?