Paul Morris 1097 days ago 
Transferring 'Ownership' of Tire Systems

Hi I bought 2 fobo Tire sets from a garage closure but when trying to connect get a message that "This In-car unit already owned by another user" on both sets. Neither shows any sign of use (the sensors certainly haven't been used) although the boxes are open so it's possible they were used for demo purposes by the garage. Is it possible to 'reset' the ownership in any way? Thanks in advance.

附加信息
应用程式版本 5.9.13
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 Moto e6 Plus
方法

Hi, Please take a screenshot of the error message and forward it to fobo@salutica.com.my. Do provide your proof of purchase and your email address which you are using to login into FOBO TIRE 2 App. Thanks

Richard Gulley  331 days ago

i bought a set from my friend who sold his bike, he deleted his account with FOBO but it will not let me register it under my email as it says it is already registered? any way to have it unregistered so I can register it to my bike?? tks,Richard

RMJ L  84 days ago

I want to transfer my Fobo from my BMW GS (totaled) to my Triumph Trident, but cannot do so as it says that the Fobo is already owned by someone else. Pls,advise how to do it, thanks!