markhoutx@gmail.com 1177 days ago 
Your crap doesn't work

I installed your Fobo Bike 2 on my 2014 Yamaha v-Star 950 Tourer. First, I used the lock nuts as instructed, then installed Your Fobo pressure readers and snugged up the lock nuts per your instructions. Pressures on both tires read great except all the air was slowly leaking out of BOTH tires NOW. So, I removed your devices and the lock nuts - I thought the lock nuts might be causing me not to get a good seal from your devices and my valve stems. Aired my tires back up to correct pressures. Re-installed your Fobo devices WITHOUT the lock nuts to see if this resolved the problem. NOPE ! All the air was leaking out of BOTH tires again. Both times I tried your devices these were fairly large air leaks; tires would have gone flat in 15 minutes had I not intervened. So, I removed your devices again and re-aired up both tires. My tires and valve stems HOLD pressure just fine as long as I don't install your pressure reading devices. I AM VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED ! On both attempts using your product, I made sure the Fobo's were good and tightly screwed on my valve stems. Going to return your product !

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.12.0
手机操作系统 iOS 14.3
设备 Iphone 11 Pro Max
方法

Dear sir, sorry for your inconvenience. Please write to fobo@salutica.com.my we will issue a replacement to you right away.

Tony Strange  1128 days ago

one of my sensors is leaking too, did they take care of you?