Roger Buffington 1252 days ago 
Migrating to new iPhone

I have a new iPhone Pro 12 Max. I need to know how to migrate my Fobobike 2 account from my old iPhone X to my new iPhone. Can someone help me?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 13.3
设备 iphone Pro Max
Roger Buffington  1250 days ago

OK I figured out how to do it. On my old iPhone, I "released" the sensors from the tires. I then created a new bike identity on the new iPhone and installed the released caps onto it. Not sure if this is the "right" way, but it worked. For some reason my auto fobo tires migrated right over, but not the FoboBike 2.

あきら  FOBO Admin 1250 days ago

Hi Roger, if you use the same email address, it will be auto migrated. But this works as well, enjoy using FOBO!

Roger Buffington  1250 days ago

For some reason it didn't auto migrate for the motorcycle. (It did for the FOBO tire app). Anyway, got it done.

Art Eanet  1194 days ago

Hello - 1. I am still using Fobo 1. Will my sensors work with Fobo 2? 2. My Fobo account migrated perfectly to a new iPhone 12. I cannot get the app to see the sensors. I went through the process several times. Thanks for any assistance.

Kyle Thorsen  1080 days ago

I am having a similar problem. I got a new phone, the account and bike showed up but the sensors never connected. I attempted to release them and set them back up. no dice. I attempted to delete the bike profile, now i get a message that the sensors are owned on null. I tried to go back to my old phone. which now also only shows the new profile, with no sensors, and gives the same error. how do I clear the ownership?