motoman 1271 days ago 
Upgrade

Hello: I have a new FOBO Bike (1) new in the box, never used, can I upgrade or exchange it for FOBO Bike 2? Thank you.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 Samsung Galaxy S10+
Sam  FOBO Admin 1270 days ago

Hi, You can install the first generation FOBO BIKE set with FOBO BIKE 2 App and then upgrade the firmware. However, you can only upgrade the firmware for first generation FOBO BIKE sensors using an iPhone. Please click on the link for further instruction on upgrading the firmware "https://my-fobo.com/help-center/1/category/2/topic/2"

james  1033 days ago

Love what you guys have done for years, but the firmware update via i-phone is really disappointing. I am sure there are many Android only owners out there.

Michael Briese  964 days ago

Since the original FOBO Bike APP works with the original FOBO sensors, can I continue to use the FOBO Bike APP even though you intend to remove it from the APP store? By the way, why not leave the APP in the APP store? Is it too costly? The original sensors work quite well with the original APP. Is it going to be necessary for all your loyal customers to either start using I-Phones to use the new APP or will it be necessary for all your customers to buy new sensors? I see that it is possible for you to upgrade the firmware for the sensors, at our cost, if we send them to you. How much will the upgrade cost? What is your turn around time? Michael

Bob Cook  623 days ago

I have a 2013 HD Ultra and the Fobo Bike 1 app and sensors and am trying to get the sensors and the new Fobo Bike 2 app to talk to each other. I have a new Android S22. I am confused. Can anyone assist?