Flstcgranucci 1291 days ago 
Sensor Error

I just received and installed my new Fobo Bike 2 TPMS. The Rear Tire is giving me an error message stating that "This sensor (00158807d83b) is not a FOBO Bike 2 sensor and is asking me to contact support. The front tire is working fine. Thanks!

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.11
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 Iphone XR
方法

Hi, Please try changing the sensor battery. If the problem persists then feel free to contact us at fobo@salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 522 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" with below details for investigating the issue:  1. What is your email account have you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the sensor status in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during login or reinstalling sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v) 4. Send us a log files of your Bike's profile by going into App settings, then tap “Save and Send Log” and send to "cx@my-fobo.com" 5. Share with us us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team