Dan Remick 195 days ago 
How to get the Audible Alarm on a Bluetooth Headset

I’ve been trying to figure out how to get the audible alarm to sound on my Sena Bluetooth Helmet Headset. The FOBO app works just fine on my Samsung Galaxy S9 and it gets the audible alarms and also vibrates. But I can’t seem to find any settings anywhere to route the sound through to the Sena headset. Any help would be appreciated!!

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 11
设备 Samsung Galaxy S9
Amir Bayati  FOBO Admin 193 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO, FOBO Bike 2 is our latest product and a SMART Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for every biker With its patented technologies and we have FOBO Bike 2 App for BRP connect , Apple watch and Android wear and also it provides the following features/functions: View on demand tire pressure & temperature Monitors tire pressure in real time while riding or when in Bluetooth range Detects slow or fast leak and alerts users to anomalies. Sends instant audio, haptic and text alerts on a smartphone/smart watch/Bluetooth headsets. Easy to install without running wires, drilling holes, and tedious programming - You will get the alert sounds on your smartphone/smart watch/Bluetooth headsets during the operation of FOBO Bike 2 under different breached conditions. Please refer to the below link for more details about FOBO Bike 2 product and purchasing: https://my-fobo.com/product-family/FOBO_Bike_2 Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by write an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my