Peter Musters 29 days ago 
Pairing with iPhone unsuccessfull

I have a Fobo Ultra and I’m unable to pair it with my iphone. The Fobo doesn’t show itself in the Bluetooth list of my iPhone when pairing is activated at the Fobo Ultra.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15
设备 iPhone SE 2nd Gen
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for getting in touch with FOBO, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. In order for us to thoroughly investigate the issue and improve your user experience, we kindly ask for the following details and writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. The email address associated with your current login for the FOBO Ultra 2 App. This can be located at the top of the user's profile page in the app. 2. Please provide a screenshot or photo of the tire sensor page/status within the FOBO Ultra 2 App for our reference. 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message you received during the process of pairing . (Please ensure that the In-Car unit batteries and sensor batteries are new ). 4. Kindly send us the log files of your vehicle's profile. You can do this by navigating to the User's profile page, scrolling down, and tapping on the “Save and Send Log” button. Please email the log files to cx@my-fobo.com. 5. Share a copy of the invoice from your purchase with us for our records and verification purposes. Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly assist us in effectively investigating and addressing the issue at hand. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We are dedicated to enhancing your user experience and resolving any concerns you may have. Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T +605 320 6886 F +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 28 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for getting in touch with FOBO, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. In order for us to thoroughly investigate the issue and improve your user experience, we kindly ask for the following details and writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. The email address associated with your current login for the FOBO Ultra 2 App. This can be located at the top of the user's profile page in the app. 2. Please provide a screenshot or photo of the tire sensor page/status within the FOBO Ultra 2 App for our reference. 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message you received during the process of pairing . (Please ensure that the In-Car unit batteries and sensor batteries are new ). 4. Kindly send us the log files of your vehicle's profile. You can do this by navigating to the User's profile page, scrolling down, and tapping on the “Save and Send Log” button. Please email the log files to cx@my-fobo.com. 5. Share a copy of the invoice from your purchase with us for our records and verification purposes. Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly assist us in effectively investigating and addressing the issue at hand. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We are dedicated to enhancing your user experience and resolving any concerns you may have. Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T +605 320 6886 F +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my