Anthony Abarno 1305 days ago 
Stopped working

My app displays last checked 1 wk ago and for RT 4 d ago It will not check when I am by bike. Battery shows good Any solutions?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 13.3
设备 6s
あきら  FOBO Admin 1305 days ago

Hi Anthony, please make sure you bluetooth and location is on and all permission is given. If all is good, please change the sensor battery and see if it updates. Thanks.

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 516 days ago

Dear Anthoney Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" with below details for investigating the issue: 1. What is your email account have you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page) 2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the sensor status in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during login or reinstalling sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v) 4. Send us a log files of your Bike's profile by going into App settings, then tap “Save and Send Log” and send to "cx@my-fobo.com" 5. Share with us us an invoice copy of your purchase We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team