chloe deydier 50 days ago 
Application stopped updating status

The last shown update is from a month ago and the application doesn’t seem to update new information. Haven’t touched or replaced the batteries. How do we request for the app to update us to today?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 13.2
设备 Iphone 7 plus
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we frequently encounter new batteries that are either dead on arrival or discharge quickly once in use. Our usual recommendation to clients is to opt for Energizer/GP/Maxell brands in the market, as our experience indicates that these brands tend to last the longest and have consistently proven to be reliable when new. We advise changing the sensor battery to a new one or checking the sensor's battery voltage using an ohmmeter/voltmeter, if available. The voltage should read more than 3v. For guidance on how to replace the battery, you can refer to the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjshOt_ZW-Q] Please keep us informed of the outcome after replacing the battery. Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

chloe deydier  50 days ago

And I have ridden the bike since last update, including today.

chloe deydier  50 days ago

Cf photo

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 49 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we frequently encounter new batteries that are either dead on arrival or discharge quickly once in use. Our usual recommendation to clients is to opt for Energizer/GP/Maxell brands in the market, as our experience indicates that these brands tend to last the longest and have consistently proven to be reliable when new. We advise changing the sensor battery to a new one or checking the sensor's battery voltage using an ohmmeter/voltmeter, if available. The voltage should read more than 3v. For guidance on how to replace the battery, you can refer to the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjshOt_ZW-Q] Please keep us informed of the outcome after replacing the battery. Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my