Cecil Neal 59 days ago 
1 sensor will not sync

Good day I have 1 sensor that will not sync, I have swapped positions, replaced battery, disabled, released, etc. any help greatly appreciated.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 S9+
方法

Dear Dear Cecil Neal Thank you for getting in touch with FOBO Forum, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. In order for us to thoroughly investigate the issue and improve your user experience, we kindly ask for the following details and share with us in our customer support email "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. The email address associated with your current login for the FOBO Bike2 App. This can be located at the top of the user's profile page in the app. 2. Please provide a screenshot or photo of the tire sensor page/status within the FOBO Bike2 App for our reference. 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message you received during the process of reinstalling/pairing/Syncing sensors, including the associated ID. (Please ensure that the sensor batteries are new with a voltage of 3v and above). 4. Kindly send us the log files of your vehicle's profile. You can do this by navigating to the User's profile page, scrolling down, and tapping on the “Save and Send Log” button. Please email the log files to cx@my-fobo.com. 5. Share a copy of the invoice from your purchase with us for our records and verification purposes. Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly assist us in effectively investigating and addressing the issue at hand. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We are dedicated to enhancing your user experience and resolving any concerns you may have. Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Cecil Neal  59 days ago

android 10

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 59 days ago

Dear Dear Cecil Neal Thank you for getting in touch with FOBO Forum, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. In order for us to thoroughly investigate the issue and improve your user experience, we kindly ask for the following details and share with us in our customer support email "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. The email address associated with your current login for the FOBO Bike2 App. This can be located at the top of the user's profile page in the app. 2. Please provide a screenshot or photo of the tire sensor page/status within the FOBO Bike2 App for our reference. 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message you received during the process of reinstalling/pairing/Syncing sensors, including the associated ID. (Please ensure that the sensor batteries are new with a voltage of 3v and above). 4. Kindly send us the log files of your vehicle's profile. You can do this by navigating to the User's profile page, scrolling down, and tapping on the “Save and Send Log” button. Please email the log files to cx@my-fobo.com. 5. Share a copy of the invoice from your purchase with us for our records and verification purposes. Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly assist us in effectively investigating and addressing the issue at hand. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We are dedicated to enhancing your user experience and resolving any concerns you may have. Best Regards, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my