angelo 74 days ago 
App in carplay

Salve...prima di acquistare il prodotto FoboBike2 volevo sapere se in carplay viene visualizzato l'app. Grazie anticipatamente

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 honor P50
方法

Dear Sir/Madam, We hope this message finds you well. We are excited to announce the release of our latest update, packed with exciting new features and improvements to enhance your experience with the FOBO Tire/Bike 2 App. Our team has worked diligently to bring you these enhancements, and we are eager for you to explore them. What's New: - FOBO Bike 2/Tire 2 Car Play Please update your FOBO Bike 2/Tire 2 App to the latest version available on the App Store for iOS devices. Your feedback is invaluable to us. Should you encounter any issues or have suggestions for further improvements, please do not hesitate to contact us at "cx@my-fobo.com." Thank you for being a part of the FOBO community. We are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible, and this update is a significant step in that direction. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on these enhancements! Best Regards, Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M: +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 74 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam, We hope this message finds you well. We are excited to announce the release of our latest update, packed with exciting new features and improvements to enhance your experience with the FOBO Tire/Bike 2 App. Our team has worked diligently to bring you these enhancements, and we are eager for you to explore them. What's New: - FOBO Bike 2/Tire 2 Car Play Please update your FOBO Bike 2/Tire 2 App to the latest version available on the App Store for iOS devices. Your feedback is invaluable to us. Should you encounter any issues or have suggestions for further improvements, please do not hesitate to contact us at "cx@my-fobo.com." Thank you for being a part of the FOBO community. We are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible, and this update is a significant step in that direction. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on these enhancements! Best Regards, Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M: +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my