Joe 72 days ago 
FOBO Bike 2 won't pair

I am unable to pair new Fobo Bike 2 sensors to the iOS app. I have put new batteries in, removed the valves and waited (as per steps in app), tried another vehicle, removed the locking nut, ensured good connectivity, but nothing is working. iOS is version 17.2.1. Any suggestions?

附加信息
应用程式版本 v2.4
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 iPhone 14 Pro
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with below details by writing n email to "cx@my-fobo.com" for investigating the issue:  1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the tire sensor page/status in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling/pairing sensors which is included with an ID. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v and above) 4. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 70 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with below details by writing n email to "cx@my-fobo.com" for investigating the issue:  1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the tire sensor page/status in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling/pairing sensors which is included with an ID. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v and above) 4. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T  +605 320 6886   F  +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my