Mike Ublish 81 days ago 
Sensors

Whats the difference in the sensors on Fobo tire 2 and Fobo bike 2. I have Fobo tire 2 sensors, will they xonnect to the Fobo trike 2 app or are they different?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 Iphone 14
方法

Dear Mike Ublish Thanks for contacting FOBO Please note, FOBO Tire 2 sensors are not compatible with FOBO Bike 2 App and Trike profiles, Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T +605 320 6886 F +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 80 days ago

Dear Mike Ublish Thanks for contacting FOBO Please note, FOBO Tire 2 sensors are not compatible with FOBO Bike 2 App and Trike profiles, Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T +605 320 6886 F +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my