Mike Rogers 82 days ago 
Headset

How do i get alarms to mt sena headsets?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15
设备 Iphone 11
方法

Dear Mike Thank you for contacting FOBO Please note, You will get the alert sounds on your smartphone/smart watch/Bluetooth headsets during the operation of FOBO Bike 2 under different breached conditions. . When you receive an alert, please find a safe location to stop your bike and check the alert messages on the smartphone. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia T +605 320 6886 F +605 322 2029 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 82 days ago

Dear Mike Thank you for contacting FOBO Please note, You will get the alert sounds on your smartphone/smart watch/Bluetooth headsets during the operation of FOBO Bike 2 under different breached conditions. . When you receive an alert, please find a safe location to stop your bike and check the alert messages on the smartphone. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia