MrAZ ishere 154 days ago 
Sensor stopped detecting air pressure

My rear sensor reported flat tire despite the tire has air pressure. I have swapped sensor around but couldn’t replicate the same issue with the front sensor on my rear tire. The faulty sensor is still detected on the app, i have tried upgrading firmware but it says it’s on latest. Any other ideas?

附加信息
应用程式版本 2.3.4
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 iPhone 12
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page) 2. Send us a log files of your Bike's profile by going into User's profile page then scroll down and tap “Save and Send Log” button and email to "cx@my-fobo.com" 3. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 153 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page) 2. Send us a log files of your Bike's profile by going into User's profile page then scroll down and tap “Save and Send Log” button and email to "cx@my-fobo.com" 3. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my