Dmitry Bronner 197 days ago 
Android Auto support

I consider buying Fobo 2 for my Spyder RT. Want to use it with Android auto device I use on my bike for maps. Does you application support Android auto?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 Samsung Z Flip
方法

Dear Dmitry Thank you for contacting FOBO We would like to see the FOBO apps on the Android Auto too. However, Currently they only opens to those apps in music, navigation, and messaging categories at the moment. We will implement once they allows it. Should you have any question arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 195 days ago

Dear Dmitry Thank you for contacting FOBO We would like to see the FOBO apps on the Android Auto too. However, Currently they only opens to those apps in music, navigation, and messaging categories at the moment. We will implement once they allows it. Should you have any question arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my