David McMullon 203 days ago 
FOBO belongs to another user

Hello I have some original FOBO and changed my bike, could not find out how to change the bike so I deleted the account and app then re installed app and created account on same email but keep getting this. How can I transfer to new bike?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 14.3
设备 13 Pro Max
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO Kindly provide us with below details for transferring ownership by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App in new App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. What was your email that you registered and installed sensors before in the old FOBO Bike App?  3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling sensors which is included with a sensor's ID. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new) We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 203 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO Kindly provide us with below details for transferring ownership by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App in new App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page) 2. What was your email that you registered and installed sensors before in the old FOBO Bike App? 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling sensors which is included with a sensor's ID. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new) We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati, Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

G-MAN  200 days ago

Did they solve the issue. I’m having the same issue

David McMullon  200 days ago

No not yet, I am working with a fobo tech team on email, will let you know, as it stands still unable to use on another bike, fingers crossed