Mantraxious 262 days ago 
Profile erased; can't add sensors

The rear sensor quit reading. I deleted my profile thinking they just need to be repaired. Found out the battery was dead (the sensor is less than a month old). Now I can't pair my sensors (new batteries) because they are linked to another user (me).

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 Iphone 12 pro
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thanks fro writing us in Forum and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by writing an email to email "cx@my-fobo.com", 1. What FOBO product you have purchased and using ? (FOBO Bike2, FOBO Tire 2 or FOBO Ultra2 ) 2. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Tire2/Bike2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page)  3. Send us a screenshot/photo of the tire sensor page/status in FOBO App 4. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received reinstalling/pairing In-Car unit/sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v and above) 5. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 262 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thanks fro writing us in Forum and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by writing an email to email "cx@my-fobo.com", 1. What FOBO product you have purchased and using ? (FOBO Bike2, FOBO Tire 2 or FOBO Ultra2 ) 2. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Tire2/Bike2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page)  3. Send us a screenshot/photo of the tire sensor page/status in FOBO App 4. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received reinstalling/pairing In-Car unit/sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v and above) 5. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Mantraxious  261 days ago

email sent