D. J. Williams 253 days ago 
Fobo tire sensor fails upgrade

I have a set of fobo sensors on my car. I attempted upgrading one sensor FL and the app connects and the update counts up, but nothing else ever completes. The sensor remains dead as far as the app is concerned. How to resolve?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15
设备 13
方法

Dear D.J Thank you for contacting FOBO and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We recommended you to following the below steps to reinstall FOBO Tire 2 App and then try to do Firmware upgrade and share results with us : 1. Logout in the user's profile page and uninstall FOBO Tire 2 App from your iPhone 2. Download and Reinstall FOBO Tire 2 App from App Store and Login with your email again 3. Accept and allow all App permissions , specially turn on Bluetooth and location service for FOBO Tire 2 App . 4. You should have your Car’s profile and sensors in your account, 5. Press and Hold on sensor's box in App and selection "Upgrade Firmware" 6. Continue through App instruction to upgrade sensors Please let us know how it goes, should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" for further assistance. Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

D. J. Williams  253 days ago

app stays this way forever

D. J. Williams  248 days ago

Done all the above. Same result - by the next drive the one sensor is unresponsive and in ERR state.

D. J. Williams  248 days ago

As attached

D. J. Williams  245 days ago

Nothing has changed. If the update completes, the sensor is dead as in the picture by the next day.

Seth Kaplan  219 days ago

Literally I’m experiencing the exact same problem. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. The sensor won’t update and is completely useless. What am I supposed to do to update it??

D. J. Williams  217 days ago

Mine remains completely useless as well. No help from Fobo people. Please let me know if you find a solution.