statxyz 261 days ago 
Bike Sensor installation

Just want to know if I should put the senor on the bike the first time with the tires hot or cold. Thanks

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 android pixel 6 pro
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thanks for writing us in forum, The bike manufacturer recommended tire pressure is “cold pressure”. When you ride your bike to the gas station, the friction on the road will heat up your bike tires within a few minutes. Typically there will 1 psi (~7kPa) increase in air pressure for every 10 deg F (5.6 deg C) rise in temperature, and vice versa for decrease in air pressure. It is advisable to inflate the tire pressure with this compensated pressure above the recommended pressure. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" for further assistance, Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 259 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thanks for writing us in forum, The bike manufacturer recommended tire pressure is “cold pressure”. When you ride your bike to the gas station, the friction on the road will heat up your bike tires within a few minutes. Typically there will 1 psi (~7kPa) increase in air pressure for every 10 deg F (5.6 deg C) rise in temperature, and vice versa for decrease in air pressure. It is advisable to inflate the tire pressure with this compensated pressure above the recommended pressure. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" for further assistance, Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my