Calvin Loh 257 days ago 
Disappointing and failure product

Battery life is less than 3 months, even the frequency of detection is set to normal. After the first car wash, straight failure on one of the sensors. After the 2nd and 3rd car wash, 2 more were gone giving ERR on the app. Not easy to assemble especially for the first time, the tire keeps on deflating when the sensor is put up.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 13 Pro Max
方法

Dear Calvin Loh Thanks for contacting us here, Unfortunately we regularly see new batteries that are dead in packets or discharge quickly as soon as used. We usually use and recommend Energisers/GP/Maxell brands in the market to clients as our experience is these last the longest and have nearly always proven to be reliable from new. We recommended to change the sensor battery to new battery OR check the sensor's battery voltage with an ohmmeter/voltmeter if it is available and it should be more than 3v,  Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue for ERR issue in your FOBO Tire 2 App by writing an email to ""cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Tire 2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the tire sensor page/status in FOBO Tire 2 App 3. Send us a log files of your vehicle's profile by going into User's profile page then scroll down and tap “Save and Send Log” button and email to "cx@my-fobo.com" 4. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 257 days ago

Dear Calvin Loh Thanks for contacting us here, Unfortunately we regularly see new batteries that are dead in packets or discharge quickly as soon as used. We usually use and recommend Energisers/GP/Maxell brands in the market to clients as our experience is these last the longest and have nearly always proven to be reliable from new. We recommended to change the sensor battery to new battery OR check the sensor's battery voltage with an ohmmeter/voltmeter if it is available and it should be more than 3v,  Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue for ERR issue in your FOBO Tire 2 App by writing an email to ""cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Tire 2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the tire sensor page/status in FOBO Tire 2 App 3. Send us a log files of your vehicle's profile by going into User's profile page then scroll down and tap “Save and Send Log” button and email to "cx@my-fobo.com" 4. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Calvin Loh  257 days ago

I have send the needed to the email given. To be honest, I bought the device June 19, the device comes with the battery provided by your product and I have changed 1 sensor battery few weeks back to a Panasonic 3V battery. Even the AA battery provided didn't last for a month, I have to change it to a rechargeable battery. I only set to a normal frequency rate.