Dean Secord 263 days ago 
warning message

I am not sure how I got this but am unable to get rid of the following message each time on start up the FOBO app. How to I get rid of it? Warning This application requires notification permission to show TPMS related alert and background service notification.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 samsung S20 FE
方法

Dear Dean Thanks for writing us here, Please accept and allow all App permissions when you reinstall App , Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com " Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Dean Secord  263 days ago

I solved the problem. Had to go to settings on phone and enabled "notifications" for fobo Bike 2.

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 263 days ago

Dear Dean Thanks for updates and glad to know that issue is solved.  Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance. Stay safe and enjoy using FOBO. Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my