Dwayne Dover 273 days ago 
Text Alerts

Android 13 with Samsung S22 (neither option on the drop down). How do you get text alerts? No where does the app have a place for phone number to get a text alert. I am on an Africa Twin with Android Auto on the screen and a Text alert would show up so I would not miss it. Thanks.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 Samsung S23+
方法

Dear Dwayne Dover Thanks for writing FOBO in Forum, FOBO Bike 2 App isn't compatible with Android Auto in your Bike, However you will get three levels of notifications and alert sound on your smartphone/smart watch/Bluetooth headsets during the operation of FOBO Bike 2 under different breached conditions. - You will receive an alert when the tire pressure drops below 8 %( first level alert – L1) or 15% (second level alert – L2) or 25 % (third level alert – L3) of the Recommended pressure that you have set in setting page. or - You will receive an alert when the tire pressure increases beyond 25 %( first level alert – L1) or 35% (second level alert – L2) or 45 %( third level alert – L3) of the Recommended pressure that you have set in setting page. Please refer to the below link for more details in FOBO Bike 2 Alerts and notifications in section 6 page 48 : https://my-fobo.com/manual/FOBO_BIKE_2_User_Manual_1690774736.pdf Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance with writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 272 days ago

Dear Dwayne Dover Thanks for writing FOBO in Forum, FOBO Bike 2 App isn't compatible with Android Auto in your Bike, However you will get three levels of notifications and alert sound on your smartphone/smart watch/Bluetooth headsets during the operation of FOBO Bike 2 under different breached conditions. - You will receive an alert when the tire pressure drops below 8 %( first level alert – L1) or 15% (second level alert – L2) or 25 % (third level alert – L3) of the Recommended pressure that you have set in setting page. or - You will receive an alert when the tire pressure increases beyond 25 %( first level alert – L1) or 35% (second level alert – L2) or 45 %( third level alert – L3) of the Recommended pressure that you have set in setting page. Please refer to the below link for more details in FOBO Bike 2 Alerts and notifications in section 6 page 48 : https://my-fobo.com/manual/FOBO_BIKE_2_User_Manual_1690774736.pdf Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance with writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Dwayne Dover  272 days ago

Thanks but that misses the point. In the Amazon description and on this site it states it will send a "text" notification. How does it do that?