Bastian 280 days ago 
Sensor installation failes - belongs to Others??

After a long time (about 2 years), reinstalling my sensors on my bike. Put in new batteries, started the software. Had to reset password because of server integration. Then my profile was gone. Created new one. Now when installing sensors, I get the message, the sensors belont to "Others". Well, they don't... What can I do?

附加信息
应用程式版本 2.1.3
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 Samsung Galaxy S21+5G
方法

Dear Bestian Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note for access to your FOBO Bike2 account and profile again, you need to login with same account as before which you have logged in and installed sensors , If you don’t have access to primary email kindly provide us with below details for transferring ownership by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com": 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App in new App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. What was your email that you registered and installed sensors before in the old FOBO Bike App?  3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling Sensors which it is including with a sensor's ID (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new) We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Bastian  280 days ago

Oh - and it is Android 13. But you got no way to select 13.

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 280 days ago

Dear Bestian Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note for access to your FOBO Bike2 account and profile again, you need to login with same account as before which you have logged in and installed sensors , If you don’t have access to primary email kindly provide us with below details for transferring ownership by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com": 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App in new App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. What was your email that you registered and installed sensors before in the old FOBO Bike App?  3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling Sensors which it is including with a sensor's ID (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new) We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my