Karla Davis 281 days ago 
Rear sensor not loading

The sensors are installed and the front two loaded. The rear sensor is loading.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 10
设备 Samsung Galaxy S10+
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thanks for writing us in Forum, Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" :  1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the tire sensor page/status in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling/pairing sensors IF you haven't installed yet. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v and above) 4. Send us a log files of your Bike's profile by going into User's profile page then scroll down and tap “Save and Send Log” button and email to "cx@my-fobo.com" 5. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 280 days ago

Dear Karla Thanks for writing us in Forum, Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" :  1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the user's profile page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the tire sensor page/status in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling/pairing sensors IF you haven't installed yet. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v and above) 4. Send us a log files of your Bike's profile by going into User's profile page then scroll down and tap “Save and Send Log” button and email to "cx@my-fobo.com" 5. Share with us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my