neweols@gmail.com 414 days ago 
Gauge Pressure setting and alerts

When I am at a high altitude (4500 feet), I turned on the Gauge Pressure setting as that is supposed to be the right way to use Fobo at higher altitudes. However, I get alerts that my tire pressure is low according to the non gauge pressure. For example, if my tire has a range setting of 35-38, and the non gauge pressure shows 34 I get an alert on my phone even though the gauge pressure shows 36. Shouldn't the alert be based on the pressure seeing selected in my profile?

附加信息
应用程式版本 2.1.2
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 Samsung S23+
方法

Dear Sir/Madam Thanks for writing us here, Please turn on gauge pressure in general setting page in FOBO Bike 2 App, Gauge pressure is the additional pressure in a system relative to atmospheric pressure. If you observe a difference in the tire pressure reading at high altitudes, this is because FOBO measures in absolute pressure minus 14.7psi (equal to gauge pressure at sea-level) and is not affected by the change of atmospheric pressure.  Please contact us by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" for investigating the issue with wrong alerts, We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

暂无留言