Jon Gibson 309 days ago 
Can't resync sensors

I am trying to resync the sensors on my fobo2 bike. I get an error message saying "wrong sensor". I don't see how that can be the case because the sensors are still mounted to the wheel position they were when I purchased them. I am logged in with the same email. I don't know what to do here because it's telling me that I'm wrong but I know darn well that I'm not.

附加信息
应用程式版本 2.1.2
手机操作系统 Android 10
设备 Samsung Galaxy note 9
Jon Gibson  309 days ago

After hitting replace and resyncing, the front sensor is now fine. However, when i try to do the same for the rear, it tells me that sensor is installed on the front. I can assure you that it has never been installed on the front. I figured i could log into the website and fix this, but it shows nothing. With everything you force us to do to simply use this system, how is that possible?

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 308 days ago

Dear Jon Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note for access to your FOBO Bike 2 account and profile again, you need to login with same account as before which you have logged in and installed sensors , If you don’t have access to primary email kindly provide us with below details for transferring ownership with writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App in new App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. What was your email that you registered and installed sensors before in the old FOBO Bike App?  3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling sensors which is included with a sensor's ID. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with voltage 3v and above) We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my