Don 356 days ago 
Can I Somehow Disable High Pressure Limit for Air Shock??

I purchased the FOBO 2 for a Trike. I use the third sensor on my rear high pressure mono air shock. The problem is, that when I and my passenger sit on the motorcycle the air shock compresses and naturally increases the internal pressure of the air shock above the 115 PSI threshold and sets off the alarm. Is their a way to turn off the high limit alarm for this one sensor OR can you modify the FOBO app. to address this issue for my air shock sensor only??

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 Google Pixel 4a
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 356 days ago

Dear Don Thank you for contacting FOBO and your feedback, Please note, The Air-Shock sensor and other Bike 2 sensors are same and Maximum Pressure is 800kPa (115psi) as mentioned in FOBO user manual, Currently you can't turn off high pressure alerts for Air-Shock in App because of safety for other users but I will share the idea with the FOBO team and we will take it into consideration. Meanwhile, we can recommended you to "Disable" the sensor for Air-Shock when you riding Bike and pressure is increasing higher than maximum and "Enable" again when you need to check by press and hold on sensor's box and selecting "Disable/Enable", Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance.   Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my

Don  356 days ago

Hi, thank you for your quick response and suggestion. Problem Solved! I didn't realize I could 'long press' the Air-Shock field on the app to disable/enable. When I long press that field I was only getting 1. Show Reference Pressure 2. Hide Recommended Pressure 3. Show Pressure Setting. However, it seems that if I pressed harder I was able to open 'AIR SHOCK ACTION': Disable, Rotate, Replace, Release. I suspect that my tempered glass screen protector on my phone may have delayed my finding of this app function. Hopefully, my experience will assist others who have missed this function also. Thanks so much for your very quick and useful assistance... it's very much a appreciated!