Steve 348 days ago 
Third Owner of Canam Sypder.

1. FOBO purchase and installed by original owner of Canam Spyder. 2. Second owner of bike never tried to active the FOBO system. 3. I am the third owner of the Canam, and am trying to active the FOBO system. 4. I have included a screen shot of the error message and have included it below: Error message: This sensor (001588068D2F) is already owned by another user. Please use the correct sensor and try again. 5. The original owner of the Canam (the purchaser of the FOBO system) cannot be reached. 6. Is there a workaround for me? The screen shot function is not working.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15
设备 Iphone 12
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 348 days ago

Dear Steve Thank you for contacting FOBO Kindly provide us with below details by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling ensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v) 3. Share with us any docs of your purchase to prove We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my