miairhead 360 days ago 
Senor alreadyinstalled

I trying to set up Can Am Spyder, Right front is telling me This sensor (001588093B4) is already installed in Tire Position FR in Bike Name 2023. please try a different sensor. I guess I made a mistake in naming the 3 units and have 2 names, how do I remove bike named 2023 to install the sensor?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 ZTE
miairhead  359 days ago

I did not frame correctly. I have 2022 name I trying to install Fobo on, and the sensor is tired to 2023 name. I need to release the sensor from 2023

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 359 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com":  1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the sensor status page in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v). We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M  +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my