Michael 446 days ago 
changed to new app and sensors don't work

I updated to fobo2 bike and the app says my sensors are owned by another user

附加信息
应用程式版本 iOS 16.2
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 iPhone 8
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 446 days ago

Dear Michael  Thank you for contacting FOBO, Please note for access to your FOBO Bike 2 account and profile again in new App, you need to login with same account as before which you have logged in and installed sensors , If you don’t have access to primary email kindly provide us with below details for transferring ownership with writing an email to cx@my-fobo.com: 1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App in new App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. What was your email that you registered and installed sensors before in the old FOBO Bike App?  3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during login or reinstalling sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new)   We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati Customer Experience | Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of Salutica Berhad) 3 Jalan Zarib 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Zarib, 31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia M +6016 787 3175 | my-fobo.salutica.com.my