ferreters@lycos.com 477 days ago 
Battery issue

I have had my fobo sensors for 2 years. The first set of batteries lasted about 1 year. when I replaced them everything was fin with front sensor, but rear sensor battery died in less than a week. since that time I have tried at least six batteries from 3 different brands (duracell, enegizer, maxel) and the rear sensor always dies within a week. The front sensor has no issues and is only on its 3rd battery in over 2 years. I have deleted rear sensor and re-paired it, but nothing helps. Love you product, but not if it is only good for a year. I know they are out of warranty, but is there something else I should try?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 11pro
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 477 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused, IF the sensor is draining battery after 1-2 years, probably has hit physically and hardware damaged, Please note, Battery life span up to 1 year is an estimate based on normal use at 23 C. Battery life span will change due to the following reasons: 1) Frequent change of pressure threshold setting in the App. 2) Disabling & enabling of sensors. 3) Release & pairing. 4) Removal & screw-on of sensors. 5) Operating under extreme cold/hot temperature. 6) Testing of products. 7) Rotation. 8) Trigger alert or let activated alerts unattended. 9) Multiple removal and screw-on of sensors for equalizing all tire pressures. All these activities will drain a battery very fast and affect the battery life span. - Although we regularly see new batteries that are dead in packets or discharge quickly as soon as used. We usually use and recommend Energisers/GP/Maxell brands in the market to clients as our experience is these last the longest and have nearly always proven to be reliable from new. We recommended to replace battery and if the sensor have drained battery quickly again then send the log-file to us for investigating by going to App general setting page and click on "Save and Send LOG" , ( How to replace battery video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_gp8oirfA ) We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

ferreters@lycos.com  477 days ago

Thank you for the feed back. The sensor started draining battery after 1 year with first battery replacement. It is on a rear tire an a bike with saddlebags so it is relatively well protected and not removed often. I will try to send log file.