Wimpenny 534 days ago 
sensors not showing

I went from an android to a google pixel..reinstalled the app been trying to set up sensors..said already belong to another owner..how do I correct

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 google pixel 6a
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 533 days ago

Dear Wimpenny Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly write an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" and provide us with below details for investigating the issue :  1. What is your email account have you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the sensor status page in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v) 4. Share with us us an invoice copy of your purchase  We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Wimpenny  528 days ago

the message i get is the sensor (00158808ecf2) is owned by others..please try a different sensor...the initial install was on my android phone..i now have a google..and cannot get connected..Thanks