Baxie 573 days ago 
Alerts in helmet headset

I have a Bluetooth helmet headset paired to my phone. With my Fobo set to 'long alert' (ie for a 30 second alert), when I get a low pressure alert from the FOBO, it gives three quick bleep sounds in my helmet then stops, BUT continues to alert my phone for the full 30 seconds. Shouldn't it alert my headset for the full 30 seconds also? Also is there a setting to enable a 'Continuous Alert', until I reset it, as I feel 30 seconds of alert is simply not long enough, especially if your life is at stake, as mine was when getting a quickly deflating puncture on the motorway whilst riding at 65mph.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0dont know
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 Huawei
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 571 days ago

Dear Baxie Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by write an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" :  1. What is your email account that you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page)  2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the sensor status in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a log files of your Bike's profile by going into App settings, then tap “Save and Send Log” and send to "cx@my-fobo.com" We look forward to serving you better.  Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 571 days ago

Dear Baxie To add my previous comment, Did you activated "Long Alarm" in general setting page ? Best Regards Amir Bayati

Baxie  570 days ago

My email name is: baxie999@talktalk.net. The sensor status photo is shown below. I have sent the bike log file from the App.

Baxie  570 days ago

I previous set the Long Alert setting. I slowly unscrewed the rear sensor so effectively creating a low pressure alert. I. As I continued to unscrew the sensor I got the Alert as a vibration on my phone and three single bleeps (one per second for three seconds) in my helmet headset, which was paired by Bluetooth to my phone. The phone continued to vibrate for approx 30 seconds BUT I got no more bleeps in my helmet. Surely the alerts in my helmet should last for 30 seconds also?