Willard Coleman 579 days ago 
FR sensor not updating

FOBO FR tire sensor would not update, so I replaced the battery. The sensor will not connect to my phone, so I tried "Disable" and then reenabled. Still will not connect to my phone. Next I tried "Replace" function and then "Install". My iPhone 8, that is touching the sensor says the sensor is too far away. I'm at a loss what to try next.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 iPhone 8
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 577 days ago

Dear Willard Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us with below details for investigating the issue by writing an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. What is your email account have you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App now? (It is available on top of the general setting page) 2. Send us a screenshot/photo of the sensor status in FOBO Bike 2 App 3. Send us a log files of your Bike's profile by going into App settings, then tap “Save and Send Log” and send to "cx@my-fobo.com" 4.Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during reinstalling sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new with 3v and above) We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Steve Martin  554 days ago

I have 2 sets , can't login after App update, reset app, now have a system that is un usable as it says owned by another user, once they got your money they don't care , take them off , bin them & NEVER AGAIN will i purchase this product,

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 545 days ago

Dear Steve, Thanks for your report and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused, Please contact us in "cx@my-fobo.com" and we will share a link to download App, Your kind understanding and consideration is highly appreciated Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team