Vincent Truong 604 days ago 
Tire pressure showing zero

Hi, I just installed the Fobo 2 tire pressure monitors on my car. The sensors work perfectly on three wheels but shows zero pressure on the 4th wheel. It seems like the sensor works properly and the issue might be from the valve. Could it be that the valve's inside pin is too short to reach the sensor? If so, except replacing the valve, is there any other fix? Thank you. Vincent

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15.1
设备 Iphone 13
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 601 days ago

Dear Vincent , Thank you for contacting FOBO, Yes, Kindly check the below troubleshooting steps to fix the issue: 1. Ensure Tire’s valve is clean without any dust around the valve's pin. 2. Please ensure there is a hissing sound while screwing the sensor onto the valve. 3. Please ensure that there is a minimum of 5 thread count on the tire valve for the sensor unit to be screwed on. If there is insufficient thread for the tire sensor, it may lead to air leakage. 4. It is recommended to apply some soap water or foam after installing a sensor in order to check for any leakage. Please let us know how it goes and contact us through email fobo@salutica.com.my for further assistance. Your kind understanding and consideration is highly appreciated Best Regards, Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team