ferraro.sam14@gmail.com 621 days ago 
Fobo Bike 2 App

I have an Iphone 12 on 15.6.1. My App (latest version) has just frozen per the screen shot. Doesn't respond to any selection (Bike List, Settings or Plus button). Says my profile list is empty? Been using the Sensors for many years trouble free and recently changed batteries. Rebooted the phone several times without luck. Assistance would be appreciated. Thanks Sam

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15
设备 Iphone 12
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 604 days ago

Dear Sam Thanks for writing us here and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are recommended to do below troubleshooting steps one by one and share results with write an email to "cx@my-fobo.com" : 1. Logout and uninstall App from your Smartphone, 2. Reinstall FOBO Bike2 App from App Store / Play Store , 3. Login with same email as before which you have registered and installed sensors 3. Accept and allow all App permissions , specially turn on Bluetooth and location service for FOBO Bike 2 App . 4. You will have your Bike’s profiles and sensors in your account . Please let us know how it goes and if you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance with write an email to "cx@my-fobo.com", Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team