James Freeman 632 days ago 
Application stuck loading

Was working fine. I replaced that batteries and continued to work fine until I tried to check tire pressure and the application is stuck. It won't fully load and it won't allow me to log out. give message "No internet. Check connection in settings." I uninstalled/reinstalled with same result.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.14.9
手机操作系统 Android 10
设备 Samsung Galaxy S9+
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 632 days ago

Dear James Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindly do the below troubleshooting steps to solve the issue and ensure you have accepted and allow all app permissions: 1. Logout and uninstall FOBO Bike 2 App from your Android Phone 2. Download and Reinstall FOBO Bike 2 App from Play Store and Login with your email again 3. Accept and allow all App permissions , specially turn on Bluetooth and location service for FOBO Bike 2 App . 4. FOBO service should be running in the background and appearing in the phone notification panel when the App is running. 5. You should have your Bike's profile and sensors in your account. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance with writing an email to fobo@salutica.com.my Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team