Brian Safran 662 days ago 
How long does it take for the senses to update the Android app

Hi I installed the fobo 2 on my Can-Am. When I look at the Android app widget it could take quite some time for the tire pressure to update. Is there any way to get an instantaneous reading? I'd really like to know if my tire pressure is low before I go for a ride. Thank you

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 12
设备 Samsung Galaxy S21+5G
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 660 days ago

Dear Brian Thank you for contacting FOBO, FOBO Bike 2 sensors transfering data to FOBO Bike 2 App every 30 seconds in stationary and 15 seconds when Bike is moving, Please write an email to fobo@salutica.com.my if you have facing any issue with FOBO Bike 2 App and Tire pressure isn't updating properly. We look forward to serving you better. BestRegards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Brian Safran  660 days ago

So when I start my Can-Am and it has been running for a few days, it takes quite a while for the pressure to show up in the fobo Android widget or the app. Is there any way to instantaneously get on the bike and find out my pressure if it hasn't been used for a couple days? I just want to make sure that my tires are set right before I start my ride. Is there anything in Android that needs to be running? I see there is a service but not sure how to get started. I've included some screenshots. One of them is a ride I just did and you see the pressure wasn't updated for quite some time. The second screenshot shows the service that started to run on its own. Thank you

amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 658 days ago

Dear Brian Thanks for your reply and sharing details, Kindly following the below troubleshooting steps which it is effected to Bluetooth performance for android phones: 1. Logout and uninstall App from your Android Phone 2. Reinstall FOBO Bike2 App from Play Store and Login with your email again 3. Accept and allow all App permissions , specially turn on Bluetooth and location service for FOBO Bike 2 App . 4. FOBO service should be running in the background and appearing in the phone notification panel when App is running. 5. Disconnect phone to other Bluetooth devices such as watch, headsets…. for testing performance. 6. Turn off Power Saving mode in android Battery setting 7. Don’t set optimised battery when using FOBO Bike 2 App, that will help to scanning sensors better for android devices , please follow the below steps: Settings =>> Apps =>> FOBO App Bike2=>> Battery =>> Chose Unrestricted (Not Optimised as default) 8. Ensure smartphone battery is not less than 20%. 9. Remove the smartphone from casing (if there is any). 10. Rebooting the smartphone if still the App doesn't update data and the above steps do not help. We suggest to monitor for some ride and if you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance with writing an email to fobo@salutica.com.my. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

bnewcomb2@gmail.com  551 days ago

I am experiencing the same issue. I was about to contact support but I saw this post. I sometimes have to shut off BT to get this to update the app. It worked great when I first installed sensors about 2 months ago. Any app updates would have caused this issue?.